This week I’m going to play a game of would you rather that I found on the EpicReads site. Here we go..
Would you rather:
1.Read 1 book a year and remember everything or read 100 books year but remember nothing?
I would rather read 1 book a year because I don’t see any point in reading 100 books if you can’t remember anything about them!
2. Read only the first page of a book or only read the last page of a book?
I think I’d rather read the last page because if the first page was really gripping it would kill me to not be able to read the rest!
3. Get locked in a library or get locked in a bookstore?
I’d rather get locked in a bookstore, I don’t know why I just never go to Libraries and I know that my favourite bookstore has some nice couches I could sleep on.
4. Drop your book in a lake or accidentally set it on fire?
I’d drop it in a lake because even with water damage you can try to dry a book out but if you set in on fire there’s no hope really.
5. Read a book with a cliffhanger ending or read a book with a heartbreaking ending?
I’m going to go for the heartbreaking ending because I like closure with a book, I hate books that end on a cliffhanger just so they can draaaaggg it out into a series.
6. Have a book ending spoiled or never know what happens?
Again I need the closure so I’m going to go with having the ending spoiled.
7. Read one genre forever or never be able to read the same genre more than once?
I’d rather just read one genre forever and I’d probably read YA because I feel like there’s a lot of options within that genre and its the one I tend to read most anyways.
8. Read a book where the main character is killed off or read a book where the love interest is killed off?
I feel like both happen pretty frequently in YA books but I think I’d rather have the love interest killed…it’s more heartbreaking I think.
9.Read a book that’s missing a middle chapter or read a book missing the first and last chapters?
I’m going to go with a middle chapter because that could be a filler chapter and I tend to skim read those anyways, whereas the first and last chapter are pretty necessary I feel.
10. Love a book that everyone hates or hate a book that everyone loves?
I don’t know! This one is hard! I suppose I’d rather love a book that everyone hates because it means I found something positive in the story that others haven’t maybe? I don’t like this one. haha.
11. Be stranded on a desert island with no book or be trapped in a library full of books in a language you can’t read?
For this I chose the island because I think if i was stranded I wouldn’t have time for reading, I’d be more concerned with trying to get off it. Whereas the library would just be a tease .
12. Bring only one book on a 12 hour flight or bring an e-reader with only 10% on a four hour flight?
I’d just bring one book and I’d just bring a really big one like the deathly hallows or something.
So that’s the end of that quiz, I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you’re answer would have been.